Where Is Morry’s Camp and What’s There?
Morry’s Camp is located on a 950-acre campsite situated in the hills of Glen Spey, overlooking the Delaware River.
North of Port Jervis, New York, Morry’s Camp is only a 1.5-hour drive from Manhattan and Connecticut, although it feels like we’re a world away from any distractions.
We offer our campers a safe and fun environment to get in touch with the beauty of nature, play, learn, and explore their interests and talents.
Morry’s Camp Extensive Facilities Include:
- A 965-Acre Woodland
- Farm Complex (fields, garden and Farmhouse)
- Dream Lake (and its surrounding streams and wetlands
- Swimming Pool Swim
- Beach Boating Area
- All-Purpose Court for Basketball, Street Hockey and Tennis
- Gaga Court
- Soccer Field
- Volleyball Court
- Wiffleball, Softball, Kickball Diamond
- Fred Gabler Sports Pavilion – Multi-Purpose Building for Basketball, Pickle Ball, Evening Activities and Rainy Day Campfire Ring
- Adventure Course
- Tree House
- Dining Hall
- Fine Arts Pavilion the Hub (which houses our music and dance studios as well as our Culinary Program)
- Media Barn
- Social Justice Barn
- High School Learning Center
- The Park (Carpetball/Chess/Checkers/Board Games)
- Hiking Trails Trek (base camp for our overnight program)
Morry’s Camp facilities are available for rent by corporate and community groups.
Please contact us for more information.